- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change Engine Oil and Filter. Top off essentail fluids and perform courtesy check.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Perform BG Fuel System Treatment using EPR (Engine Performance Restoration), MOA Oil Supplement, 44K Fuel System Cleaner, and Fuel System Drier and Ethanol Remover.
- REPLACE BRAKE PAD AND ROTOR SET
- TRANSMISSION FLUID EXCHANGE
- Virginia State Inspection
Todd K. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2020